Is your child ready to make the jump to travel soccer? Are you looking for a soccer club that will provide excellent and quality coaching and training for your child? Morton Premier Soccer Club is "next level soccer" for the dedicated player. We look to have teams in all age groups 2013-2001 this Spring. You can register now for our Spring 2020 player evaluations on our website NOW!
All returning players from the 2019 Fall Season are encouraged but not required to attend evaluations. New players must attend at least one evaluation. If the times below do not work for you, we will do an evaluation during winter training sessions. Email
to make those arrangements. All players must register at Morton Premier Soccer Club for the Spring season.
All soccer players born in 2001-2013 interested in a “travel” soccer experience with excellent training involving college level coaches and trainers are invited to be evaluated. We have excellent coaches and trainers at MPSC! Take a minute to read about our fabulous coaching staff on the "Coaches" tab on our website.
MPSC is the “next level soccer for the dedicated player”. Our mission is develop soccer players to build the Morton High School program by providing quality training for our youth. Our players have been very successful in the high school program. Our coaches work to prepare players for the demands of Varsity play. Footskills, "first touch", Soccer IQ (field read, position playing and decision making), teamwork and sportsmanship are some of the key components to the training at MPSC.
When? (See birth year times below)
Sunday, December 1st 1pm - 5pm
Sunday, December 8th 1pm - 5pm
Evaluation Times By "birth year" for both days:
2008/09 Girls East Gym 2009 Boys West Gym
2010 Boys and Girls East Gym 2007/08 Boys West Gym
3pm - 4pm
2011 boys and girls East Gym 2005-07 Girls West Gym
4pm - 5pm
2012/13 Boys and Girls East Gym 2001-2006 Boys West Gym
Evals will be held at Morton High School in the East and West Gyms @ 350 N. Illinois Str in Morton. Please enter through the "canopy entrance" to the gyms off the Jackson Str. (main parking lot) entrance.
1. MPSC was formed in 2016 by parents with young Morton soccer players in several different Central Illinois soccer clubs outside of Morton. MPSC helped bring those local players back to Morton to play and train together at a high level in town to better prepare them to play in high school together. We have grown from just 2 teams to 18 teams in three short years.
2. Excellent training with professional coaches and trainers.
3. Competitive philosophy in a positive supportive "family feel" environment.
4. Travel experience with some local and regional tournaments.
5. Helps promote and improve our local high school soccer program.
6. Competitively priced vs other area travel programs
7. MPSC program is a strong believer in giving back to Morton and our community. In 2017, the MPSC program brought back the "Morton Pumpkin Classic" soccer tournament to McClallen Park after a 4 year hiatus. This tournament brings in 100+ teams each year to our town to play in our tournament and is a source of pride for our club and community. The tournament is a huge undertaking that is the culmination of a dedicated effort from the tournament directors, tournament committee, MPSC Board, all of our MPSC families and our generous local sponsors (see our sponsors tab on our website).
2020 Evaluation Needs/Requirements:
-Copy of your player's Birth Certificate*
-US Club Waiver *
- IYSA Medical Waiver*
-Kuhl Insurance Waiver*
-Shin Guards / Soccer Flats or Tennis Shoes (No Cleats)
*Paperwork required for new players only. To speed up the "check in process", please complete waivers prior to evaluations. The required waivers can be found under the "Documents" tab on our website. We will have extra copies on hand at evaluations if needed.
Season, Training & Tournaments
-Season starts approximately March 1 and runs through May.
-Practice 2-3 times per week (depending on team).
-Optional All-Club "Training Nights" on 6 Fridays/season.
- U7/8 - 2 Tournaments plus Peoria League (Thursday Nights) or 3 tournaments (and no league).
- U9-U10 - 3-4 Tournaments
-U11-U19 - 4 Tournaments
Spring Season Fees include Carding, Coaches, League, Insurance, Tournaments and Field Rental. We do have fundraising opportunities.
U7-U8 - $275
U9-U10 - $350
U11-U19 - $450
Training Only Option - $175 for U11+, $150 for U9/10 and $125 for U7/8.
Uniforms- Approx. $115 after for shorts, two jerseys, red and white socks (Custom Adidas kit) -- these will be ordered online and must be ordered by first week of January to be in the bulk order/first round. We will have size samples at evaluations for you to "try on" or check sizing before ordering.
Age Group Chart for Spring 2020 (Note: Players may play up an age group depending on skill and need):
2014 – U6 (can opt to "train only" with our 2013 players. Our coaches can provide a great foundation for our youngest soccer players)
Payment will be due the first night of training. More info to come on that.
Players must wear indoor shoes in the gyms. No cleats. Indoor soccer shoes or normal tennis shoes are fine. Also bring water and a soccer ball to all practices. We ask that you arrive a little early to stretch, get shoes changed, etc.
TBD-- HS Boys Coach Oz will contact you with specific dates and times. HS Boys will train at ICC.
TBD-- U13 Boys and girls UPDATE: will be training at the EP Slugger location on turf on Thursdays 6:30-8pm. Dates are as follows. 12/5, 12/12, 12/19, 1/2, 1/9, 1/16, 1/23, 1/30, 2/6, 2/13, 2/20, 2/27. 12 dates Cost $180 (covers the rental and coaching fee).